Monday, November 14, 2011

Pictures

Here's a link to some more pictures. Click on the Teleferico link.

http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z347/cooperky/

They are pictures from Sundays trip up to the peak of a mountain on the teleferico cable car, some on the equator, and a few others from ziplining. I'll try to take some school pictures this week and put them up in that same folder... I've been forgetting. Today my teacher was on a field trip with another class so I helped out a 7th grade science class. I'm going to help out with one of their sections a few times a week just to get some more experience. The lady is really nice and from Wisconsin. Today we got our tickets to the game tomorrow and then Meghans host mom cooked us dinner because she felt like it I guess. Tomorrow is game day!! Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment